PSA 122 1 “I was glad when they said unto me,
Let us go into the house of the LORD.”
How to get Something out of every service. Something that will make your heart glad. Something that will help you every week look forward to church.
While at Shawnee Baptist years ago I started an Adult Sunday School Class I called the Glad Class. The class grew. I trained a teacher and started another class. Over time by repeating that process, the four original struggling classes became 14 thriving adult Bible classes. Sunday at Greater Vision Baptist Church where I am now serving with Pastor Tim Russ I will be teaching in Sunday School some of the points below that I believe God used to help mature the Christians, involve them in outreach and generated a deeper love for Sunday School.
1. HAVE CHRIST IN YOUR HEART
2. HAVE A BIBLE IN YOUR HAND
3. HAVE AN UNCHURCHED FRIEND BY YOUR SIDE
4. HAVE A POSITIVE FAITH ATTITUDE OF IN YOUR MIND
5. HAVE A PROPER PREPARATION IN PRAYER
If a large number of our people will begin to practice these ideas a great spirit of revival will be generated in our churches.
Scroll down to read:
1. HOW TO BEGIN AN ADULT BIBLE CLASS
2. HOW TO GROW AN ADULT CLASS ONCE STARTED